PRETTY 'N PINK

Today i tried Sephora Nail Polish Stickers; Pretty Miss. There are 16 pieces inside the package & they last up to 10 days. (I recommend you to put a top coat to last longer). One pack is for 1 application. 
First you select the appropriate size among the stickers & than place them to your nails. So easy!
Here are my nails today; i only used this sticker to my 1 nail & used Flormar white nail polish to the rest. Let me know if you like these :)

Bugun Sephoranın oje sticker'larını kullandım ve ilk kez denememe ragmen baya kolaydı. Pakette 16 adet sticker bulunuyor ve tek kullanımlık. 10 gün dayanıyormuş bu stickerlar; ama benden tavsiye üstüne şeffaf oje sürerseniz daha uzun süre kullanabilirsiniz. Sadece dördüncü parmağıma yaptım bundan, diğerlerine Flormar'ın beyaz ojesinden sürdüm; hepsi pembe kareli olursa çok sıkıcı görünürdü.. Yorumlarınız bekliyorummm :)

Follow me: