INTERVIEW WITH FASHIONISTA ZORANNAH

Hey everyone! 
My newest interview is with fashion blogger Zorannah from Zorannah's Fashion Corner.
She is a very talented blogger / fashionista & has followers from all countries! :)
Here is her Fb, Blog, Bloglovin, Youtube channel & Chicisimo. Don't forget to follow her ;)
Here is the interview:
JF: Hello, can you describe yourself a little? (your job, where you live, etc.)
Zorannah: Hi to all readers of J'adore Fashion! Im from Serbia, im 22 years old and im a student of a fashion academy here in Belgrade. I love to travel and beside fashion thats my other passion.



JF: How would you define your style?
 Zorannah: I love mixing styles and prints. I love to wear studs but also girly girls clothes. It depends from my mood.. In one day i can be a rock star and a bohemian princess. 

JF: Can you describe your style in 3 words? 
Zorannah: Edgy, trendy & brave


JF: What is your life goal?
 Zorannah: Big family. I love fashion and it means a world to me but ill know that i made it when my children will run around my garden and my husband will be making some barbecue and my dogs will be barking around. Priceless. 


JF: I love your style and wonder who yourstyle icon is?
Zorannah: I love Nicole Richie and Rachel Zoe. Their style is perfect! Marie Kate Olsen is also a huge style icon for me. 

JF: What inspired you to start a style blog?
Zorannah:  Before i started my own i followed just a few blogs. But i wanted my own place, my style diary and i never thought it would grow up like this. 


JF: What motivates you to keep blogging?
Zorannah:  I love fashion and i thats all that matters. Yes of course it is hard. Im posting every day and i always have to have the right combination, perfect hair, and to deal with mean comments. But when i read beautiful emails from the girls that follow me i know that im on the right track. Its not easy but if you love something its worth it. 



JF: How did you choose the name of your blog?  
Zorannah:  I wanted my name in it and fashion corner sound perfect.. Corner of Zorannahs outfits. 



JF: Who is the person you admire?
Zorannah:  My mum deff. She came through a lot and she is so strong and ambitious that sometimes i cant believe it. Im lazy person and she is full of energy.  


JF: What does fashion mean to you?
Zorannah:  Everything! I live fashion, i study fashion i love fashion. 




JF: High heels or flats?
Zorannah:  High heels in my closet and flats on my feet. 


JF: Your favourite brands?
Zorannah:  Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, Isabel Marant, Acne and Prada. But i also JADORE Zara, H&M and Top Shop. Actually i love to mix expensive with high street. 




JF: Who are your favourite designers?
Zorannah:  At this moment Phillip Plein. But i also love Marc Jacobs and mr. Karl Lagerfeld. 




JF: What accessory you use most?
Zorannah:  My Hermes and Pandora bracelets. Also i looove to wear my huge Zara scarf. 


JF: How often do you go shopping?
Zorannah:  Every day! Lol. Im addicted to shopping and i always think that ill miss something that i want or need. But the big shopping i do every time when i travel somewhere. 




JF: What are your favourite pieces in yourwardrobe?
Zorannah:  Christian Louboutin splash fur sandals, Balenciaga green bag and Ana Ljubinkovic dress.


JF: Your top 3 designer bags.
Zorannah:  Balenciaga city, Prada tote and Louis Vuitton watercolor speedy. 




JF: What advice do you have for new  bloggers or people considering starting a  blog?
 Zorannah: Never give up. If you love it. And never do anything for others do it for yourself. Dont wear something you think others will like, wear something that you like! Thats the key! 



JF: Do you have a favourite piece of clothing that you wear all the time? What is it?
Zorannah:  White tank top probably. I feel just perfect when im in ripped jeans, white tank and flats and i enjoy those moments. 



JF: Loubotin or Blahnik?
 Zorannah: Oh my oh my Loubouitons... :-) 



JF: This seasons must have?
Zorannah:  Neon colors and maxi dresses! 


JF: What did you buy lately?
Zorannah:  Missoni flats and Victoria Beckham sunglasses i think. But i have a new bag on my mind last few days so i think ill buy it very very soon. 



JF: What is your signature perfume?
 Zorannah: Lolita Lempica i wear that perfume almost 6 years now. 

JF: Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn?
Zorannah:  Audrey. I prefer blondes but im not a huge fan of Marilyn. Audrey is classic. 




JF: How would you describe fashion in the city where you live?
Zorannah:  Belgrade is weird. Eather you have very stylish people or people that just dont care about fashion. And a lot of them dont understand playing with it. They love simple things here. 




JF: Last of all, do you want to say anything to J'adore Fashion fans? 
Zorannah: Love your life, love fashion and keep following Jadore Fashion for new inspirations. And be grateful for what you have because one day you will have everything you want if you believe in that. 



Thank you Zorannah,
xoxo
JF