Show Luo 羅志祥 [有我在 Count on Me]

Hi Huneybees,


I normally don't talk about Youtube videos or songs here, but I simply just love Show Luo 羅志祥 too much. I must do something to give more support to my favourite idol. He's one of the most hardworking artiste I've known and I kinda grow up with him (Yeah! Watching him hosting, singing and dancing on TV programs).

This time round, for his 9th album, he has come up with this savior image for his new song "Count On Me 有我在" and here's the MTV - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWZ2-WEMdDk (Embedding disabled, can't link)! Totally love the directing and the dance moves! With him around, I'll definitely not fear or cry...

This song is currently on replay mode on my mp3 player when I shop, when I work and even when I sleep! It's so catchy and I can literally remember the lyrics in a snap!





Another 2 more songs from his new album would be "愛走秀" & "愛入非非"  they are both songs for a Taiwanese drama "粉愛粉愛".





And you know what, the fluent Japanese speaking Taiwanese Show Luo even launched his debut EP Japanese song "Dante"! Totally makes you wana get out of your seat and start dancing.




Woots! Love him right? So sunshine-y, he really deserves to be named Dancing King of Taiwan! Go support him and buy his album wen it's launched ya?!



Photobucket