Cuties at Shop M.A.C. Cook M.A.C. Launch

Hi Huneybees,


Woohoo! This is definitely a collection all M.A.C. Fanatics like me would drool and go gaga all over. Exclusive to Tangs, Shop M.A.C. Cook M.A.C. is all about cheery neon colours and it was launched yesterday. At the press event 2 days ago, all of us were in for a massive shopping trip along side adorable gingham aprons, shopping aisles filled with colourful M.A.C. wares with CUTE models pushing the bright pink trolleys around.



You'll never know who's looking at you when you shop or cook. Who says you can't glam it up?! Check out the photos at the event that day....


Love what they did to the store. Makes shopping for cosmetics so much fun!



The products.

We had cuties taking photos with us and serving delicious canapes. Don't they look adorable?!


The Va Va Voom host, with the most gigantic bouffant! Mum! I found my wig for Halloween!
Check out her makeup and lashes!
After the colouful shopping experience, I didn't wana go home. I knew I had to have my pictures taken with the beautiful window display!



I was in town today and I took a pic with Mary Jane and John Baker . :)

I bought a couple of stuffs and to see the swatch of them. Do check out my beauty blog - Colour Huney!
Go get "shopping"! Below are the items and prices....





Photobucket