iDragon App at 313@Somerset


Hi Huneybees,

I got to know about this just this noon. Oh man, I would say rush down to 313@Somerset now! Today is the last day to play with this iPhone app but the vouchers received can last till 6th Feb. This app's concept is so interesting and what's best is that you can get great deals while shopping!


I love the idea of having the customers at 313 be entertained while shopping. I was walking around, looking at all the beautiful clothes to buy and hubby was next to me playing with the app.




Basically, search for "iDragon" in your app store, download it and once done, open the app. You will find a welcome screen, click on "capture" to catch the jewels. It was pretty ridiculous to be swinging around the stores, but it really got me captivated and I took over not long after to capture something for myself too!



P.S. One can only capture 3 deals a day, so you can choose to release the "vouchers" that you don't not want and go ahead capture more!



Photobucket