The End of 2011 (Siloso Beach)

Hi Huneybees,


I've finally been able to finish up my work project and I wana share my final moments of 2011 with you. Sentosa invited me and friends to the Siloso Beach Party as media to cover the event that night.



Hubby helped with photography and boy, was I glad to find some blogger friends (Celine, Marco & Valentine) partying there as well! It was a fun night of booze, music,babes, hunks and we partied till the wee-hours.



Left a little part of me on the board.
Like every year, there were rides to thrill and booths for drinks and food.


 

Even booths for palm reading!
Well, but I was more interested in getting a little tattoo done.


Nothing big, just a little fairy to watch my back for me. :)
Flame throwers performed.
The main attraction, Foam Party!
Checking out the new Nokia Lumia mobiles. It works fast and social media-ing on the mobile is a breeze.
 

 

The babe at the Nokia Van.
Hmmm, what's this?
Not vandalism, but works of art!
Party on the stage!


Sexy dancers in the background, kept us peeled to the stage.



It was 1 am and check out the crowd!


 Drink models.


Then we bumped into a couple of celebrities at the Carlsberg VIP tent.
 

Check out the Authorized Distributor for Carlsberg Group Singapore here.


Party Rocking in the house tonight ~



Valentine brought her dad and man, he can massage!

 We took a little stroll to the discos along Siloso Beach. It was tons of made craziness in Azzura, Cafe Del Mar, Wavehouse. More foam party, more booze and definitely more party rocking music!





It was a great start to the new year. Cheers to 2012! Thank you Sentosa. Siloso Beach Party was definitely Asia's Grooviest!




Photobucket