Singapore Social Media Day 2011

Hi Huneybees,


Last weekend was Social Media Day, in short SOME. It was a big day at *SCAPE with games to play, flea markets to shop and lots for photography fans.

Made my way there with hubby.
Upon arriving, we were given free Zesta drink. Energy drink to kick start day. WOOTS!
I went straight to the booth and 'foursquared' the venue for a REAL badge for Social Media Day.
I got to leave a mark on the real Facebook wall.
What I left behind.
See! Told ya it's the Facebook Wall! :P
I made a little donation and I was given a chance for lucky draw and pic with hubby.
The photo was printed on the spot and laminated.
This is the real Foursquare badge that I received.
We checked out the new AKB48 store at Level  1.
Even the salesgirl is dressed like one of the members.
My hubby checking out the girls and videos.
And that day also marks the opening of the AKB48 Cafe.

We wanted to go in, but check out the crowd! Fans were sharing their idols photos too!
Love the UGLY DOLLS on the PLAYNATION wall. Going up!
When I reached Level 5, I saw this place and wondered what it was.
It's called CHAT.
Good for youngsters to hang out right? Better than they hang out on streets. :X
Arriving at the games hall.

Choose from one of these.
And I chose number 8.
It's been ages since I did summaries.
Game 2.
Yi Ni Mai Ni Yi Ni Mo! Which board will you choose?

Snapped and posted on Singapore Social Media Day's Facebook Wall.
How well you know Youtube?
Remember the facts in 1 minute.
Getting tested. Answer 3 right and I got a stamp on my game card.
The 4th and last game.
I managed to piece everyone blogger together. So I got my stamp too!
Yipee! I completed my game card!
And I got a goodie bag!
These are what was given in the bag.
Then, the Fatshop Boys gave a performance and if I'm not wrong they are also members of JuzB.
I must give thumbs up for them man! They even say BEYOND's chinese version of  "海阔天空"!

Singers aside, I spotted this guy in my photo doing this and reminded me of the "Zoolander"!
Making sure I'm 'Linking' Singtel's Facebook Page.
Hubby playing on Facebook while I...
Capturing machine. 
See what's in it?
I caught myself an Android!
Then, it was shopping time!


We dropped by my friend's store at the flea market.

Nice and cheap accessories for sale

Muahz,
Christina aka Huney