NDP 2011 Rehearsal Fireworks

Hi Huneybees,

How's your weekend? Mine's was super fruitful and I did amazingly lots of things and one of which was to watch the NDP 2011 Rehearsal's fireworks from my own home.
Yes, I see this every year but this year it's different. The skyline's different with many new buildings in the Marina area and even the fireworks are different! And most importantly, this year is the first year I'll be shooting it with my Panasonic Lumix GF2.

Enjoy the photos and please give me your comments k? Afterall, I'm still learning things about my camera everyday...




















Beautfiul moment right? I was so happy I managed to capture them, I can't wait for 9th August! I'll definitely be raising my Singapore flag high, singing my anthem and wait for the fireworks to come on.

P.S. The shots were taken with my 45-200mm lens, that's why they seem so near. And if you wana come over for a photo snapping session, please bring your power lens and book early k? It's a first come first serve thing. :)


Muahz,
Christina aka Huney