Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day


Hi Huneybees,

I noe this came abit too late but the whole idea is hoping that everyone can do their bit for people suffering from Dyslexia.

Dyslexia is a broad term defining a learning disability that impairs a person's fluency or comprehension accuracy in being able to read, speak, and spell, and which can manifest itself as a difficulty with phonological awareness, phonological decoding, orthographic coding, auditory short-term memory, and/or rapid naming.

So that day, I decided to bring my parents down for the event, not only to have some tasty ice cream, but also to make donations to DAS - Dyslexia Association of Singapore. It may be little, but a little goes a long way.

Check out the super duper long queue at Vivocity.

Yes! Trade some Goodwill.





Cow Mascot made an appearance.

Ever seen a dancing cow?
I found the cow a little too 'flat' though.

Yes! 47 more!!

The flavours that are available.

I love the little posters along the queue...
Considerate people of Ben & Jerry's gave us a voucher and a serviette for doing good.


Mr. Cow taking a break.

I gave them all my change.

 The donation box.

The friendly ice cream servers.

It was chaos!
The cones came in boxes.

My parents and our ice creams: Clusterfluff, Strawberry Cheesecake, A Cookie Affair.

 Grabbed a pic for my parents and Mr. Cow.


A handout at the event to tell us more about Dyslexia.

Log on to www.das,org.sg for more details or donations.

I do hope we can all make a difference and help those who needs help...

Muahz,
Christina aka Huney